A new Parent Engagement “… in a SNAP!” video is ready for preview. This 2 minute film discusses how our student will sign into the iBoss Home Filtering from their…
- Need help connecting your kids’ iPad to your home network?
- Check out the Wellness Week Events – Jan 23 thru Jan 27
- Book Swap
- Check out the Auction Items for the Nighttime Fundraiser – The 3rd Give
- Special Movie Presentation and Guest Jeremy P McGhee – Open to Public – Jan 31st at 5:30PM in the MPR
- Ability Awareness Day(Tues, Jan 31st) — Details on Panel for the Kids
- Support Our Kids During the PEC Reading Challenge
- Join us for a Presentation on Wednesday, January 11th at 6:45PM in MPR(right after PTA General Meeting)
Latest News & Events
Wellness Week for EUSD Is January 23-27, 2017. A big community kick-off, the Wellness Week Festival, is being hosted 11-3 at the Encinitas library. Encinitas 101 is the event sponsor….
Please bring your gently used books to either of the main entrance gates any morning next week and exchange your book(s) for a ticket(s). Then, on Friday afternoon(1/27), kids and…
The annual Nighttime Fundraiser(NTF) will be hosted this year at the Leichtag Ranch(right here in Encinitas) on Saturday, March 11th. Event preparations are underway. One way that you can help…
Special Movie Presentation and Guest Jeremy P McGhee – Open to Public – Jan 31st at 5:30PM in the MPR
Drop IN: Bloody Couloir Documentary by Jeremy P McGhee On Tuesday evening at 5:30PM in the MPR, there will be a screening of the Drop IN:Blood Couloir documentary. 300 people max…