Way to go! Ms. Timinsky’s class has hit 100% and joins Ms. Geisterfer’s and Ms. Ventzke’s classes. Get ready to party. Two more days to join in the fun —…
- 100% Participation in Fall Giving Achieved by 3 Classrooms!
- Looking Ahead: Thanks and Giving Food Drive
- BoxTops Drive This Week
- Last Week of Fall Giving Campaign
- Profiles in Giving
- Quick Links Page
- Reflections Art Entries Due Monday October 17th
- Parenting Class Offered by EUSD
- PEC Online Store Available
- This Just In – What Classroom has the Highest Participation Rate?
Latest News & Events
We are hooked on giving. During the month of November, the PEC PTA is organizing a food/personal items drive. Drop off boxes will be available at each gate and in…
BOXTOPS COLLECTION DRIVE This week we are having a CONTEST to see which classroom can collect the most Box Tops! Bring in your Box Tops to the designated envelope in…
To date, parents, relatives and friends have generously donated $58,000(wow!). The participation rate stands at 50%(on the right track!). $45,000 dollars and 100% participation is the target for the Fall…
PEC PTA has launched Profiles in Giving – click here to read the 1st profile – http://pauleckecentral.com/profiles-in-giving/