PEC 2017 Nighttime Fundraiser – March 11th, 2017 5PM to 10PM
Tickets are On Sale for the NTF
Browse Auction Items Here – Even if you don’t plan on attending the event, you can still participate in the Silent Auction
What is the Nighttime Fundraiser(NTF)
The Nighttime Fundraiser is an annual event sponsored by the PEC PTA that is intended to raise funds in order to support the Art, Music, Physical Education and Garden Lab Programs. The NTF is the 3rd Give.
Live music will be performed by a PEC parent and professional musician – John Bennett on acoustic guitar and our very own Mr. Jake will be turning the tables as DJ.
Childcare tickets are available for sale on the ticket page — kids can hang out with their friends under the supervision of trained staff at the PEC MPR while eating pizza and watching movies. This service is provided by a PEC family-owned business, Arc Experience.
Ways That You Can Contribute to the Nighttime Fundraiser
If you can seek donations or items from any of the following, please complete the NTF Solicitation & NTF Donation Letters available at the bottom of this page. Check out what has already been donated and will be up for auction.
- You regularly go to a restaurant, grocery store, gym, beauty salon, nail salon, dessert store, book store, gym, coffee shop, kids dance/sports activities and can speak with the manager and ask if they would be interested in donating an auction item.
- You know folks who have a time share, a vacation home, sports season tickets, theater/symphony season tickets.
- You have friends who are celebrities and may donate a piece of memorabilia or a fun activity (round of golf, etc.).
- You have a skill/service or can host an activity–rock climbing, surfing, cooking, gardening, painting, house cleaning, photography, yoga, music.
- You have a local business that would like the extra exposure–real estate firm, dental office, estate planning, etc.
- You received a nice present that just isn’t your style or something you already have–a new, unopened small appliance, designer bag/clothing, kid’s toy, furniture, etc.
- Contact email@example.com
NTF Solicitation Letter and NTF Donation Letter
- Please download and print the following two documents