- Our starting line is right next to the baseball backstop / bleachers
- Everyone is welcome – students, teachers, siblings, and parents
- It is $10/person to join
- Permission slips are available at Running Club, in the office, or print your own by clicking on the link below.
A few important things to remember
- Every lap counts, and it’s never too late to start! Runners are welcome any day, at any time.
- Even if you can only make it once a week, or if you arrive later than 7:30am, you can still come join us for a few laps
- Remind your child to keep his/her punch card in a safe place – once it is completed it can be turned in for credit
- Runners and families can check their progress on the poster boards that hang on the baseball backstop during each running club session
- Students can also get credit for miles that they run in an official race. Just bring your bib number and we will punch your card!
- Students will also get credit for the number of laps they complete at the school-wide Jogathon in November
- We welcome volunteers! Feel free to come and run with your child, or help punch cards
- And finally, running club doesn’t end once the 100 mile goal is achieved!
- Encourage your child to continue running and become an Elite Runner at PEC!
The 100 Mile Club provides the opportunity to run or walk 100 miles (or more!) at school during a single school year which improves school readiness to learn, creates better educational outcomes, builds self-esteem and the overall health in the lives of children and others. Runners will receive a t-shirt at 25 miles, with more prizes to follow.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Spears (email@example.com) or Caela Timinsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to seeing you on the track!
Download Registration Forms