PTA Insurance Website: www.Knightins.net – Effective 1/5/2018
- Browse to www.Knightins.net
- Click on PTA in the upper right hand corner
- Username: ptausersCA
- Password: member2018
- Click on Documents link (under Knights Insurance Services)
- Please note, you must hover over the English or Spanish link and click to open the PDF document
OF NOTE – even if item is listed on the Green List of approved activities, all PTA Vendors must comply with the following. PTA does NOT insure vendors.
(2) Obtain from your vendor a Certificate of Insurance and an endorsement naming PTA as Additional Insured on their policy. The vendor/concessionaire/service provider must also sign the Hold Harmless Agreement (page 9). The Hold Harmless Agreement part (b) outlines the insurance requirements including the Additional Insured endorsement for the vendor/concessionaire/service provider. Please refer to the PTA insurance website – www.Knightins.net for instructions and for a list of vendors/concessionaires/service providers who have Evidence of Insurance on file with California State PTA.