PTA Reflections is a national PTA program that has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969.
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash create talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
Students can submit original works of art interpreting this year’s chosen theme in the areas of dance/choreography, literature, photography, film production, music composition, and visual arts. The theme for the 2017-2018 school year is Within Reach.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Reflections Charperson, Becky Kay-Black.ReflectionsInfo (2)