PEC’s THREE GIVES
FALL GIVING - Goal = $65K
Jog-a-Thon - Goal = $50K
NIGHTTIME FUNDRAISER - Goal $40K
Our fundraising strategy is organized around The 3 Gives – 3 “asks” during the school year – each of which have a specific funding purpose and group of givers.
(1st Give) FALL GIVE
The start of the school year is full of hope and promise. It is also the start of our Fall Giving Campaign – The 1st Give, when we ask all families to invest in the future of our children by investing in our school.
California public funding does not fund all of PEC’s educational programs and specialized teachers. Specifically, the Fall Giving Campaign is how we raise money to pay for GARDEN LAB, ART, MUSIC, P.E., and SCIENCE but also field trips, teacher needs, and more.
In this “First Give,” the PTA is looking to us – the parents and families – to invest in the future of our children by investing in our school. The “ask” is $250 per student per year. However, our goal is to get 100% school wide participation and we would like for all families to participate, no matter how big or small the contribution. Every dollar counts to help keep our enrichment programs going and be able to offer the other support our donations provide to our students and teachers.
WAYS TO DONATE FOR FALL GIVE
The first option listed is preferred since there are no transaction fees involved.
- Cash or check written to PEC PTA. Drop off in School office with English/Spanish form – no fee
- Donate online via Paul Ecke Central PayPal here – 2.2% per transaction + 30 cent fee
- Opt for a Paypal monthly payment here – 2.2% per transaction + 30 cent fee
All donations to the Fall Giving Campaign Fund are 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE. Tax # ID is 330617998.
2021 FALL GIVE LETTER AND FORMS
Please ask your company’s HR group about employee matching funds. This great and easy opportunity to raise more money for our school; view this list of companies that match to see if yours is on it.
Paul Ecke Central PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Federal Tax I.D. #33-0617998.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or questions.
(2nd Give) JOG-A-THON
(3rd Give) NIGHT TIME FUNDRAISER
What is the Nighttime Fundraiser(NTF)?
The Nighttime Fundraiser is an annual event sponsored by the Paul Ecke Central Elementary PTA that is intended to raise funds in order to support the Art, Music, Physical Education and Garden Lab Programs. The NTF is the 3rd Give. This is when and where the larger community gives to PEC in the form of auction items that can raise money for our school.
In 2018, 200 people attended, we had a blast, and we raised $50,000 for our school.
Details on the Spring 202 NTF will be forthcoming in the new year.
A few ways you can support the NTF:
- You regularly go to a restaurant, grocery store, gym, beauty salon, nail salon, dessert store, book store, gym, coffee shop, kids dance/sports activities and can speak with the manager and ask if they would be interested in donating an auction item.
- You know folks who have a time share, a vacation home, sports season tickets, theater/ symphony season tickets.
- You have friends who are celebrities and may donate a piece of memorabilia or a fun activity (round of golf, etc.).
- You have a skill/service or can host an activity–rock climbing, surfing, cooking, gardening, painting, house cleaning, photography, yoga, music.
- You have a local business that would like the extra exposure–real estate firm, dental office, estate planning, etc.
- You received a nice present that just isn’t your style or something you already have–a new, unopened small appliance, designer bag/clothing, kid’s toy, furniture, etc.
If you have an auction item to donate please fill out the form here
We seek to showcase our talented, generous community– the businesses we own and patronize– at this event. So, start thinking about ways that you can contribute.