PEC’s THREE GIVES
FALL GIVING - Goal = $60K
JOG-A-THON - Goal = $50K
NIGHTTIME FUNDRAISER - Goal $40K
Our fundraising strategy is organized around The 3 Gives – 3 “asks” during the school year – each of which have a specific funding purpose, group of givers, and lesson learned by participating.
We are starting the year differently, but our mission to positively impact the lives our kids and families remains unchanged. Each year, the Paul Ecke Central PTA pays for 60% of the enrichment education our kids love: Art, Music, Science, Physical Education and our amazing Garden Lab. These programs are not fully funded by our tax dollars.
In this “First Give,” the PTA is looking to us – the parents and families – to invest in the future of our children by investing in our school.
The “ask” is $250 per student per year, with a goal of 100% school wide participation. We would love for all families to participate, no matter how big or small.
New for 2020: for those who donate $250 or more, you will be given one PTA membership. See donation form for more details.
Please ask your company’s HR group about employee matching funds. This great and easy opportunity to raise more money for our school; view this list of companies that match to see if yours is on it.
Paul Ecke Central PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Federal Tax I.D. #33-0617998.
There are 3 ways to donate
Every year our children raise funds for PEC by jogging as many laps as they can in exchange for financial contributions by friends and family members. The event teaches students responsibility, promotes health and physical activity, and shows our children the importance of following through. It is also lots of fun!
Click here to set up your donation page: https://pledgestar.com/paulecke/
NIGHT TIME FUNDRAISER
What is the Nighttime Fundraiser(NTF)?
The Nighttime Fundraiser is an annual event sponsored by the Paul Ecke Central Elementary PTA that is intended to raise funds in order to support the Art, Music, Physical Education and Garden Lab Programs. The NTF is the 3rd Give. This is when and where the larger community gives to PEC in the form of auction items that can raise money for our school.
In 2018, 200 people attended and we had a blast, and we raised $50,000 for our school.
This year’s Nighttime Fundraiser is TBD.
The NTF is a lot of work and we need your help! Donate time by volunteering to help with planning or the day of event. Email email@example.com if interested.
A few ways you can support the NTF:
- You regularly go to a restaurant, grocery store, gym, beauty salon, nail salon, dessert store, book store, gym, coffee shop, kids dance/sports activities and can speak with the manager and ask if they would be interested in donating an auction item.
- You know folks who have a time share, a vacation home, sports season tickets, theater/ symphony season tickets.
- You have friends who are celebrities and may donate a piece of memorabilia or a fun activity (round of golf, etc.).
- You have a skill/service or can host an activity–rock climbing, surfing, cooking, gardening, painting, house cleaning, photography, yoga, music.
- You have a local business that would like the extra exposure–real estate firm, dental office, estate planning, etc.
- You received a nice present that just isn’t your style or something you already have–a new, unopened small appliance, designer bag/clothing, kid’s toy, furniture, etc.
If you have an auction item to donate please fill out the form here
We seek to showcase our talented, generous community– the businesses we own and patronize– at this event. So, start thinking about ways that you can contribute.