It’s that time of year for us to celebrate our Grandparents! Grandparents’ Day is Friday, February 22nd in the MPR.
Students will be performing/signing. Along with the performance, students will be sharing their Grandparents’ Day Essays.
Parents – Please remember, that if a grandparent plans to take home a student early (even if they are on the students’ emergency card – it is for emergencies only), we require either an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or a written, signed note delivered to the school’s Front Office.
Grandparents’ Day Schedule
- 8:30am – Coffee/ Cookies
- 9:00-9:45 – First Show – K-3 grade levels
- 9:45-10:15 – Time for grandparents to visit K-3 classrooms & visit with K-3 students at recess
- 10:15-11:00 – Second Show – 4th-6th grade levels
- 11:00-11:30 – Time for grandparents to visit 4-6 students at recess & visit upper grade classrooms
- 11:30 – Grandparent’s Day ends