How to Contact Sheriff to Report Traffic Violations

The most effective ways to report illegally parked vehicles is to call the non-emergency number for the Sheriff’s Department (858-565-5200) or e-mail the station at:

The office staff will route the parking complaints. Multiple violations do not necessarily have any higher consequence with the Department, but could lead to registration problems if the citations go unpaid.